I am thrilled to meet you!
I know what it's like to be an OT looking for something different, looking for something to excite & challenge you. I also know what it's like trying to navigate your way into the field of driving rehab and how frustrating the process can seem. There is lots of conflicting information out there and lots of confusion. But I did it, and I know you can too!
Let me make the process easy & clear for you by sharing with you the three 3 steps I followed to become an OT DRS.
- Learn to complete a Driving Risk Assessment.
- Gain formal hands-on training & experience in a driver rehab vehicle.
- Participate in mentorship to grow your own practice.
These are the 3 steps I followed when I entered the field & I am proud to continue to teach these three steps today.
So what makes me qualified to help?
First, I want too. I love partnering with other OTs. We get to learn so much from each other. I am fortunate to have had amazing mentors who have helped me on my path, and now, I am ready to pay it forward to humbly help you.
What I bring to the table:
- OT and certified driver rehabilitation specialist with over 20 years of experience
- I started at the Johns Hopkins Driving Program where I grew the driving program from PRN to a full-time position. At this program, I learned a ton about networking, referral sources, marketing, & workflow to increase efficiency.
- I then developed & ran Driving Rehabilitation by Genesis Rehab Services, supporting 8 OT DRS in 5 states. My work with this program taught me valuable lessons on navigating a range of state motor vehicle administrations, development of program policy & procedures, & how to support other OTs as they fulfilled their dream of becoming a DRS.
My personal goal is to support OTs entering this field, so we can, in turn, support our amazing communities.
Refund Policy: Online course, full refund for requests made within 7 days of purchase. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloads for online courses. Workshops, full refund for requests made within 30 days of workshop date. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 25% content or downloads for online workshop resources. Cancellations within 30 days may be considered for transfer to alternate date within one year of cancellation. $150 administrative fees apply for cancellation of workshops after 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be completed within 30 days of request. Please call 484-650-2280 for refund requests.
Adaptive Mobility Services, LLC. welcomes all students. Adaptive Mobility Services, LLC. attempts to create a fully accessible educational environment from which all learners can benefit and provides an opportunity for learners to identify special needs in advance of the activity. Reach out to email@example.com regarding accessibility for learning.
Disclaimer: These course instructors will inform and disclose any financial or non-financial interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed during their presentation and the source of any compensation prior to the start of the presentation. Instructors are compliant with copyright laws and have ownership or permission to use all materials used in conjunction with the presentation. Instructors will demonstrate high standards of professional conduct and not discriminate against learners based on gender, age, socioeconomic or ethnic background, sexual orientation, or disability.
Adaptive Mobility Services, LLC. is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. AOTA does not endorse specific course content, products, or clinical procedures. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Adaptive Mobility is an ADED Contact Hour Associate Provider (CHAP). The assignment of ADED CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by ADED.