Did you become an OT because in your heart you believed you could make a difference & now you wonder if you are making any impact at all?
Do you feel trapped in the Medicare system? Tired of being told how many minutes you have with someone & being locked into treatment based on coding?
Are you tired of 80% productivity, having to work weekends & holidays?
Are you working just to earn enough to pay for all those expensive benefits?
Do you miss being creative & providing innovative care? Do you feel stuck in your job?
Do you want to specialize but have no idea where to go or how to start?
If this sounds like you, then it's time to explore becoming an expert OT DRS & running your own practice.
Every elite athlete, actor, singer, & business owner has a mentor/director/or coach in their corner cheering them on & helping them push to new heights.
As an OT Superhero, you deserve a mentor too! Someone to be on YOUR side, to help you navigate this unique niche, to help you reach your goals, & to help you create your own dream private practice.
Adaptive Mobility Services offers you full access to expert OT DRS mentors who have been in your shoes. Who have gone from working for someone else to starting their own successful private practices.
Our mentorship program provides you with 12 weeks of full support to get your driving practice up and running. You get weekly mentorship meetings plus, unlimited access to your mentor & resources via virtual meetings, phone, & email.
During this 12 week mentorship, you will have full access to your OT DRS mentor via virtual meetings, phone, & email. The weekly virtual meetings will focus on key concepts to help you establish, develop, and grow your own private practice.
- Learn industry-tested tips, strategies, & methods!
- Benefit from our experience (no one likes to recreate the wheel!)
- Save time by avoiding unnecessary expenses.
- Let us help you navigate the process to make starting your program easy & efficient!
Your mentorship experience includes:
- Clarity on your value, vision, & mission to create the private practice of your dreams. - Valued at $1000
- Develop your skills as an OT DRS with 20 hours of hands-on education plus 20 hours of direct observation of business operations at Adaptive Mobility Services. Come spend the week with us! Complete your Part 2: Take the Wheel training, observe client sessions, and peek under the hood of our business. - Valued at $8,500
- Business establishment & regulatory support for learning your state laws & regulations - Valued at $1200
- Equipment & Driver Rehabilitation Vehicle Selection - Guidance & financing tips to obtain clinical testing materials & adaptive driving equipment for your driving rehabilitation vehicle - Valued at $14,500 (and that's just the equipment! Not the vehicle!)
- Business Forms - Full access to our developed program guidelines & policy & procedures - Valued at $15,000
- Electronic Documentation Training with the use of IntakeQ including ready to use OT Driving Rehab Specific documentation, intake & forms, welcome letters, appointment confirmation, fax & billing integration tips, & more - Valued at $9,000
- Establish sustainable referral sources, learn insider tips and strategies for OT specific sales, learn to promote your business with integrity, explore resources for logo design, marketing collaterals, & website design. - Valued at $9,000 -
- Identify & explore risk management & liability considerations. - Valued at $3500
VALUED at $61,700
TOTAL TIME SAVINGS 1-2 YEARS!
YOUR COST $15,000
Includes Part 1 Building Blocks (25 CEU) + Part 2 Take the Wheel (35 CEU) + Part 3 12 Weeks Mentorship so you have everything you need to start your own driving program.
Become an OT DRS. Start your own Program. Create the practice of your dreams.